Sinch Contact Centre delivers omnichannel routing and conversation handling. It does this particularly for telephony, workflow tasks, email, live web chat, video, SMS, and social messaging apps. For example WhatsApp, Viber, and Facebook Messenger.
Sinch Contact Centre provides Contact Centre agents with a Communication Panel. This responsive user interface generally runs in web browsers without the need for installations/browser add-ons. In addition, it offers an undeniably easy-to-use, customizable, customer-facing chat.
This Contact Centre thus also integrates fully with SAP Service Cloud (SAP C4C), SAP CRM, and also SAP S/4HANA. Moreover, open APIs are available for integration with third-party software, for instance, workforce management (WFM) and analytics.
Other supported features include:
- Omnichannel contact queueing
- Skills-based routing
- Touch-tone IVR with voice prompts
- Outbound campaigns via blended inbound/outbound queues
- Preview, progressive and also built-in predictive dialling modes (optional IVR)
- Scheduled callbacks
- Agent presence and directory
- Post-call surveys
- Customer-facing chat client
- Canned responses for chat
- Chatbot integration
- Chat transcripts
- Email templates
- Real-time monitoring
- Dashboard and historical reporting
- Agent guidance
- Launchpad / Conversation widget
Sinch’s Integration Capability
Above all the features mentioned, this solution also offers you out-of-box integration with SAP and other CRM solutions. Significantly, it thus allows you to easily integrate chatbots, CRM, and other customer management systems too of course. Hence, this omnichannel solution significantly assists your business with managing voice, message, email, chat, and of course also SAP C4C related communications channels.
This solution has the capabilities to effortlessly carry voice calls between telephone networks (PSTN) and itself. Thus, you can enable this feature specifically by simply:
- Simply subscribing through Sinch Voice API
- Providing a SIP trunk and telephone numbers from your own/managed IP PBX or SBC.
- Subscribing from any telephone operator
Sinch Voice thus also enables its customers to make, receive, and simultaneously monitor calls. Furthermore, it supports both inbound and outbound calls. Similarly, it supports international calls.
Sinch SMS API supports sending and receiving SMS messages. Thus, its pre-integration to the Contact Centre in particular guarantees a smooth and extremely fast roll-out.
Sinch Conversation API
The way to easily integrate messaging channels is basically through Sinch Conversation API. Similarly to Sinch SMS API, Sinch Conversation API has pre-integration into Sinch Contact Centre. Above all, Sinch also supports receiving and answering messages. It thus does this for both text and rich content formats. Sinch Conversation API, therefore, supports the following channels:
What’s more, Sinch Contact Centre also integrates into messaging services from other providers. For example, the following:
Sinch Contact Centre certainly integrates into customer email servers easily. For instance, into Office 365. Thus, to enable the email integration, you must then provide one or more IMAP inboxes. Replies to these emails, and email notifications, are therefore then sent by the Contact Centre Solution.
The Visitor Chat client application makes it possible to also simply embed a chat window on the customer website. Additionally, Visitor Chat also provides:
- Continuous chat (visitors can move across pages while chatting)
- A floating chat frame
- Responsiveness to screen size (works also with mobile devices)
- Anonymous/authenticated chatting for visitors
- An easy-to-use configurator for defining the chat window appearance
SAP Service Cloud (C4C)
A Communication Panel all in all embeds into SAP Service Cloud Live Activity view effortlessly. Therefore, providing support for Service Cloud features like:
- Incoming calls
- Incoming emails
- Automatic call event information storing
- Incoming chats
- Automatic chat event information and transcript storing
Additionally, Service Cloud users can, by all means, utilize other features the Communication Panel has to offer. For example:
- Recording a call
- Joining and leaving queues
- Viewing queue alerts
Sinch, SAP CRM and S/4HANA
Communication Panel integrates into SAP CRM. Thus, it also integrates into S/4HANA, for customer management.
The channels it supports are, for instance, call, chat, action item, email, and other channels that convert to email. Moreover, this solution supports multi-chat (handling several chats simultaneously) too.
With Communication Panel, you can also:
- Manage logins to conversation queues
- View daily statistics and situations in queues
- Manage presence/absence status with profiles
Sinch Contact Centre has an open chatbot API that similarly also allows seamless integration for chatbot vendors. Currently, four different chatbot vendors use our API. Specifically:
- SAP Conversational AI (formerly AI)
- Artificial Solutions
- Interactive Media