Having a great CRM in place helps an organisation’s customer engagement strategy. Its level of engagement is excellent, and so are the customer experiences it produces from multiple touchpoints. Customer engagement is about building strong and long-term relationships between the business and the customers. To nurture this relationship, brands use these techniques:
- Customer loyalty programs
- User-generated content
- Omnichannel engagement
- Personalised campaigns
- Rewards programs
There are many CRM platforms out there, but brands should first check if these software platforms answer most of their core business questions, such as:
- Does this CRM help you to meet your top goals?
- Is this CRM intuitive to use?
- What changes would you make to this CRM’s user experience?
- Which features do you most like about this CRM?
- What features do you feel are missing from this CRM?
- Do you think this CRM is a good fit for our business needs? Why or why not?
CRM platforms give your internal teams a 360-degree view of your customers and leads. With this, you can create a personalised customer journey that leads to the closing of more sales.
To select the right CRM for your company, firstly, you must look at your team’s goals and budget, then choose features that align with them. Consnet is a SAP implementation partner and expert in CRM solutions. Our SAP CX Cloud offers a variety of Cloud-based solutions that answer most business customer engagement needs. These solutions cover the following areas:
- Customer Data
Here we discuss common features and their functions in detail:
- Integrations: Integrations allow you to use third-party apps like Mailchimp, WhatsApp or Outlook with your CRM to work to reach business goals more seamlessly.
- Sales analytics and reporting: Analytics and reporting dashboards show you which goals you are meeting and which you are not, also enabling you to shift strategies to stay on track. They also report key data points to help you target customer or lead segments better and, ultimately, close sales.
- Automations: Automations allow your team to scale, lead, and manage customers by automating repetitive tasks, such as role assignments, email sequence outreach, data gathering, and report generation.
- 360 degrees views: Many CRMs offer reports that forecast sales levels, helping you to understand whether you are likely to meet your sales, customer service support, and marketing management goals.
- Collaboration tools: To help companies align sales, marketing, and customer service, many CRMs offer collaboration tools like Zoom integrations or real-time document collaboration capabilities.
- Mobile CRM apps: The mobile CRM enables your customer service and sales reps to reference and capture information about leads and customers even if they are away from their offices. This added data visibility means company representatives can also offer personalised experiences across all customer interactions with your brand.
In the times we are living in, your customer satisfaction and sales levels are dependent on the CRM platform you use. Get started with the process of finding the right CRM platform for your brand with us. We provide bespoke solutions, tailor-made to address your business pain points.