Consnet places high priority on assisting customers in matching the right resource to a specific environment. The recruitment division at Consnet maintains a competitive edge by remaining abreast of new technology and trends in our respective niche markets. For instance, this includes tracking IT job seekers, employers, and jobs in high demand in order to provide unparallel service.
Over the years our recruitment consultants have built up a significant base of technical expertise and experience. Thus, this allows us to successfully track sector-specific human capital trends and the exact industry requirements necessary for these critical-skills placements. It also similarly tracks the ever-changing needs of clients and candidates.
What differentiates us from the rest:
Our consultants don’t just concentrate on IT jobs in general. However, they also have extensive training in specific niche areas within various sectors. Their ongoing industry training, thus, means they constantly remain at the cutting edge of these niche sectors. Therefore, making them well-informed and trusted advisors for recruitment.
- We place high priority on assisting our customers in accurately matching the right resource to their environment.
- We have the structure, knowledge, and experience to get the job done. This, while also meeting your needs, whether it is providing you with a contractual, or permanent resource.
- Our In-House Recruiters partner with our customers to expand their business potential. They do this by providing tailor-made packages that best suit each customer’s business needs and requirements.
- Sourcing / Screening / Vetting
- Shortlisting suitable candidates
- Conducting background checks
- Ensuring we present client with the highest quality candidates
- Arranging interviews and liaising with hiring managers/HR
In other words, by better understanding the customer’s needs, environment and objectives, we are also better able to provide candidates that are most suitable for the client.
Our In-House Recruiters have the professional skills to recruit in all mainstream industry sectors.