Real-time CRM means Stronger Connection to Customers.
Consnet specializes in implementing SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C), SAP S/4HANA and SAP CRM On-Premise in order to increase customer loyalty and revenue for organizations.
SAP CRM On-Premise
The SAP CRM On-Premise helps organisations access big data on their customers in real-time allowing for proactive and more effective communications with their customers and the ability to create one-to-one customer engagements. The result is; improved customer loyalty, increased customer life-time value, and optimised resources to create more value for customers.
SAP CRM provides:
- Real-time insights with a 360° view of customers,
- Allows for real-time customer interaction, which helps organisations differentiate themselves from competitors, and
- Gives sales and marketing the power to execute their processes and deliver on promises to create a differentiated customer experience.
SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C)
SAP C/4HANA is a next-generation application which has a fast-in-memory database with the ability to track all business functions such as marketing, sales, HR, Finance etc. Rows are transformed to columns which allows access to high volumes of data. The excellent user experience enables the system to run on any device at any time, anywhere with a digital core that allows it to be linked to many networks. All business functions are condensed into one system that every employee has access to. Sales team members are able to access information about their clients quickly and easily. Communication between various departments becomes less as all the information required is frequently uploaded onto the application and all employees within the company have access to it.
SAP C/4HANA Suite consists of:
SAP S/4HANA is a next-generation application which provides flexibility, speed, and insight. The software removes obstacles associated with legacy applications such as complex landscapes, batch latency, and manually-driven processes. Key functions are automated whilst offering a user experience which includes a digital-savvy assistant. SAP S/4HANA unlocks new business value which enables employees to make better decisions, faster.
• Finance – enhances financial planning and analysis, simplifies accounting, and manages risk.
• Supply Chain – integrates inventory and logistic processes, improves production planning, accelerates manufacturing and enhances maintenance and quality management.
• R & D – improve project control, streamlines PLC management and manages projects effectively.
• Sales – Maximize sales with order and contract management, drives and manages sales performance, provides a flexible solution for the billing process and sales force support.