Real-time CRM means Stronger Connection to Customers.
CRM assists organizations in accessing big data on customers in real-time allowing for proactive and more effective communications with the ability to create one-on-one customer engagements. This results in improved customer loyalty increased customer lifetime value, and optimize resources to create more value for customers.
• Provides real-time insights with a 360° view of customers
• Allows for real-time customer interaction, which assists organizations to differentiate themselves from competitors
• Gives sales and marketing the power to execute processes and deliver on promises to create a differentiated customer experience
Consnet specializes in implementing SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) and SAP CRM On-Premise in order to increase customer loyalty and revenue for organizations.
SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C)
SAP C/4 Hana is a next-generation application which has a fast-in-memory database with the ability to track all business functions such as marketing, sales, HR, Finance etc. Rows are transformed to columns which allows access to high volumes of data. The excellent user experience enables the system to run on any device at any time, anywhere with a digital core that allows it to be linked to many networks. All business functions are condensed into one system that every employee has access to. Sales team members are able to access information about their clients quickly and easily. Communication between various departments becomes less as all the information required is frequently uploaded onto the application and all employees within the company have access to it.
SAP S/4Hana is a next-generation application which provides flexibility, speed, and insight. The software removes obstacles associated with legacy applications such as complex landscapes, batch latency, and manually-driven processes. Key functions are automated whilst offering a user experience which includes a digital-savvy assistant. SAP S/4Hana unlocks new business value which enables employees to make better decisions, faster.
• Finance – enhances financial planning and analysis, simplifies accounting, and manages risk.
• Supply Chain – integrates inventory and logistic processes, improves production planning, accelerates manufacturing and enhances maintenance and quality management.
• R & D – improve project control, streamlines PLC management and manages projects effectively.
• Sales – Maximize sales with order and contract management, drives and manages sales performance, provides a flexible solution for the billing process and sales force support.